A LIFE FREE FROM SURGERY, INJECTIONS, AND PILLS IS ON IT'S WAY
IF YOU NEED IMMEDIATE ASSISTANCE, PLEASE CALL THIS SPECIAL NUMBER NOW TO GET SEEN QUICKER
Top 10 Physical Therapy Benefits
- Reduce or eliminate pain. Therapeutic exercises and manual therapy techniques such as joint and soft tissue mobilization and modailites such as
ultrasound, taping, cupping, and electrical stimulation can help relieve pain and restore muscle and joint function to reduce pain.
- Avoid surgery. Physical therapy can help you eliminate pain and heal from an injury so that surgery may not be needed. If surgery is required,
you may benefit from pre-surgerical physical therapy. Being stronger and in better shape before surgery, will allow you to recover faster afterwards in many cases.
- Improve mobility. If you’re having trouble standing, walking, or moving no matter your age physical therapy can help. Stretching and
strengthening exercises help restore your ability to move. Physical therapists are trained to properly fit you with a cane, crutches, any other assistive device, or assess for orthotic prescription
- Recover from stroke. Physical therapy helps strengthen weakened parts of the body and improve your walking and balance. Physical therapists can help improve your
ability to transfer from place to place and move around in bed so that you can be more independent around your home, toileting, bathing, dressing, and other activities of daily living.
- Recover from or prevent a sports injury. Physical therapists are movement specialist and understand how different sports can increase your risk
for specific types of injuries. They design appropriate recovery or prevention programs to ensure a safe return to sport.
- Improve balance and prevent falls . When you begin physical therapy, you will be screened for fall risk. If you’re at high risk for falls,
therapists will provide exercises that safely challenge your balance and coordination to simulate real-life situations. Dizziness or vertigo can also cause balance problems due to dyfunction within
the inner ear. Physical therapists can perform specific maneuvers that can help to quickly restore proper vestibular functioning, reduce, and/or eliminate symptoms.
- Manage diabetes and vascular conditions. Exercise can help effectively control your blood sugar. If you have problems with sensation in your feet and
legs, physical therapists can help educate you on proper foot care to prevent further problems.
- Manage age-related issues. As you age, you may develop osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, or need a joint replacement. Physical therapists are experts
in helping you recover or manage these conditions conservatively.
- Manage heart and lung disease. After a heart attack or procedure you may complete cardiac rehab initially. Physical therapy may
be necessary if your daily functioning is affected. Physical therapist can also help with your pulmonary problems. Physical therapy can improve your quality of life through strengthening &
conditioning, breathing exercises, and clearing fluid in the lungs.
- Manage Women’s Health and other conditions. Physical therapist are trained to treat issues related to pregnancy and postpartum
conditions. Some physical therapists specialized in the management of more in depth women’s health issues such as internal pelvic pain. Additionally, physical therapy can provide specialized
treatment for: urinary & bowel incontinence, breast cancer, constipation, fibromyalgia, lymphedema, male pelvic health, etc...
Need immediate relief TODAY!!!
Get your FREE book...CLICK below!!!